The Decision

And then there were two.

Both of the architects we were left deciding from were our Monday meetings.

I honestly expected, going in, to have chosen one of the architects from day two. We were so impressed with the day one folks that it really was easy to narrow it down for us.

I waited until Friday, when the second architects had told us they'd have a proposal ready for us. Then I waited until Monday and then the following Wednesday. Nothing.

That pretty much made the final decision easy. The first architects were probably more closely aligned to our design aesthetic anyways and Angie loved them. So, that was that.

I wrote them and said we had decided to get started and we were on our way to designing a house for our land of garbage.

Can we afford to build? Still no idea. But we can afford to design. So, let's start there and see where it goes.